Re: Ca. Smog Trap

To: c394829@is6.mdc.com
Subject: Re: Ca. Smog Trap
From: BFEKENG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:56:08 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
 KURT: I agree & I cant think of any reason why we should meekly comply.I
feel we should start out with flaming letters to our local Assembly Person &
State Senator. If there is one thing they cant stand just before party caucus
is any hint that they are not popular & they will bust their backsides to
look like the savior of the common folk to get reelected . I should know
after 20 years in office.
  BTW I sent a picture that you wanted (83MM piston in 94MM bore) to your
website but the down load time is about 60 minutes.Marty & I were playing
with the new toy & we got the defination wrong.
                                               KEN G