Re: Brake light switch question

To: rick <rick@vir.com>
Subject: Re: Brake light switch question
From: Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 02:10:20 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
rick wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm rewiring my TR6 and cant get the brake light to work correctly.
> When I
> plug them, they are always ON. I took off the switch and tested it:
> It's
> always on, and when I depress the button it's off... Is this correct?
> Shouldnt it be the other way around?
>
> rick
> 72 TR6
Yes Rick, when the button is pushed in the switch breaks contact,
shutting off your brake lights.  You may also notice that you can adjust
the depth of the switch.  You switch may need to be moved farther down
so the brake pedal will depress the button.

As always this is JMO.
Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4