Re: '79 Spit won't start

To: green@cygnus.com
Subject: Re: '79 Spit won't start
From: Anthony Green <green@cygnus.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:34:21 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.NetGreen on Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:58:13 -0700)
> Any bright ideas out there? (I'm stuck at the office contemplating my
> options, so don't hesitate in sending ideas! :-)

Ok - the Triumph hero of the moment is John Matthews. This guy picked
me up at work, drove me to the spit, and helped me swap in an extra
starter he happened to have lying around at home. Not only that, but
it was pitch black out, and he did this all by the light of his
flashlight.

Thanks to all who replied with helpful hints, but especially to John,
for going the extra mile to help a fellow Triumph owner in need!

Anthony

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California