Re: Opinions?

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Opinions?
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 97 15:41:44 EDT
With the recent discussion of GT-6's, I'm reminded that there's
a rather nice GT-6 Mk III for sale near me.  As I recall its an
early Mk III with the Rotoflex rear, and is a low mileage car
having been in a barn or something for quite a few years.  Its
Damson with a tan interior, and is in generally good shape.
Apparently there's a little rust in the floorboards and a few
pinholes are beginning to appear in the sills; of course, since
its been sitting, the hydraulics probably need replacing, too.
If you're interested, call Jim Bishop at Central Virginia
Salvage (804-286-3000).  The car is just south of Scotsville, VA.
I think he's asking about $1500, but would probably take a bit less.

later,

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm