VTR National is OVER!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR National is OVER!!!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:24:37 -0500
Hi all!

I told you I was going to get on the mailing list, and by gum, I've gone
and done it!  Nyah, nyah, to the gentleman who said, "Prove it!"

I would like to thank ya'll (note the proper Texas twang) who came to
the convention -- we had one heck of a time and the event went VERY
well!  And for those of you who missed it, well, the 24-carat gold
Triumph models everyone got for attending were VERY well-received
indeed.

I am inviting comments on the National -- what you liked, didn't like,
would have liked to have seen done differently.  Comments on me in my
swimsuit will be ignored and you will end up with small rodents in your
bed for sending them.  No, really, I am trying to compile a packet of
reports for MinnesOta (yeah, the "o" is pronounced that way) to help
them with their endeavors for the 1998 National, so good, bad,
indifferent -- all comments are welcome and will be put to good use.

Thank ya'll so much, those of you who attended.  And especially to Team
Fat (THANKS Mark!!!) who were so kind as to let me drive their
multi-colored Spit when the race car I was supposed to have driven
busted the vertical link and I didn't even get one try with it (drove
the '68 baby Spit instead, and it's NOWHERE near autox set-up).
Wheee!!  I need to ask ya'll about handling issues -- what have you done
to it!?!  I didn't even have time to go look -- I was lucky to have
enough time to eat once or twice during the whole convention!

And for those of you who didn't attend -- next year is MinnesOta, guys!
It'll be great!!  I plan on being there, so you should be planning too!

Thanks again for making this event such a good one -- we really enjoyed
putting it on for ya'll!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley
President, Red River Triumph Club