"Good Parts" Experience??

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Good Parts" Experience??
From: Kevin Brown <mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 19:41:33 -0500
Does anyone have experience with the performance parts for TR6's that
Richard Good sells?  Specifically I'm interested in the Triple Stromberg
Manifold Fits and his GP3 camshaft.  In talking with him, it seems that
the GP3 cam and triple carb setup, in conjuction with a higher
compression head and exhaust header, give excelent performance from 1,00
to 6,000 rpm.  Since I autocross my AP '74 TR6 on a lot of tight
courses, I'm interested in something that gives me better low end
performance than my Webers did.  Has anyone tried such a combination?  I
guess that he makes the nylatron suspension kits that TRF sells.  They
are very well made kits that fit just right and really make a difference
in handling -- so I assume that the rest of his stuff is good also.
Thanks.

Kevin Brown   '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '71 MGB  '74 MGBGT
Odessa, MO