RE: Spit Gauges in the Radio Spot

To: lesf@metronet.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Spit Gauges in the Radio Spot
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 9:39:38 -0500
Cc: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk
    On my GT6 I purchased a blank radio plate from VB and put a Smiths oil
gauge that matched my stock gauges (from a TR6 I believe). To balance it out
I added an 8 day aviation clock (very old) that I picked up when I was a kid.

   In the VTR concours one of the judges hassled me because I did not have a
radio in the space. My car did not come with a radio but I am sure he
deducted points because I didn't.
 Anyway I tapped in the oil line at the "T" that was added for the head
oiler line (TRF). I keep the plug removed in the "T" in case the tube on the
oil pressure gauge ever breaks.
   This is a very convienent place for adding thing without cuttng up the
dash. When I put my driving lights back on the switch will go there as well.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII