Sinking brake pedal problem

To: brian_lanoway@standardaero.ca, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sinking brake pedal problem
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 10:40:36 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Brian and list,

     Couldn't this be the seal preventing fluid from flowing back into the
     reservoir failing? You could check this with an assistant by observing
     the fluid level in there while depressing the pedal (assuming the
     problem will occur for you when you try this check). If that's all it
     is you may not even have a bad bore.
     Shoot it down if I'm waxing tangential guys. It's not my intent to
     lead people astray, but I like to look for the easy stuff first.

     Regards,
     Jim Wallace
     '60 TR3 TS81417