SPITFIRE Brake Parts Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SPITFIRE Brake Parts Needed
From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:54:15 +0900
List,

I need some Spitfire brake parts, specifically the following:

        The recessed "dimpled" panel behind the braked master
        cylinder.  This is only found on later cars with the
        dual piston master cylinder.  It could be removed by
        drilling out the spot welds or with a "victor wrench"
        (cutting torch).

        A complete disk brake set up including the proportioning
        valve and all metal lines.

Let me know if you can help.  I will be using these parts on  a
Herald project.

Regards,
--
Chad Jester     Seoul, KOREA