It's Alive!!!! almost

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: It's Alive!!!! almost
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
I put the gas tank in and popped in a battery.  After spending much time
attempting to prime, I turned 'er over... and it turned over!!  Not much
more happened tho.

I now have 2 new oil leaks, the capillary to the oil gauge is bust and I
goofed up the gasket for the oil filter (they gave me 5 in the kit, I
chose the wrong one :( )

Has anyone made a comprehensive checklist I can run thru to see if I can
get this machine going?  Any pointers would help.

I undid the carb floats and sloshed some gas in (didn't help)-- but I
also notice that the floats were *green*.  Any tips on carb rebuilds?  I
will be doing it myself, if possible.

-Malcolm
-'62 TR4 CT10339L, the stereo works... the car don't.

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.