Re: TR Manuals

To: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: TR Manuals
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 22:51:43 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Tomislav Marincic wrote:

>         Triumphisti,
>
>         I was surprised by the response to the note I sent the other day
> regarding some used TR manuals. I got over twenty replies, mostly asking for
>the
> early Spit/Herald manual. I'll try to respond individually, but I'm afraid the
> ratio of interest to availability is rather high. Sorry.

Must be the number of Spit/Herald owners out there... I tried to _give_
away a Haynes GT6 manual and a Bentley's GT6 manual at the VTR (that's
right--no one read the bulletin board <g>) that came with the current
car, and which I don't need, since I have the BL factory manual.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....