TR Manuals

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR Manuals
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 Jul 97 17:07:32 EDT
        Triumphisti,

        I was at a large used bookstore in Portland, OR, a few days ago and they
had several old Triumph manuals. I bought a hardbound English "Autopress LTD"
manual for the TR5/250/6 that was printed in 1970 for $15. That will make a
handy supplement to my Bentley manual, and was wondering if anyone wanted any of
the remaining stuff. They had four other hardbound manuals from the same
publisher and of the same vintage, priced from $4-20. They covered '62-68
Spit/Herald, and various Vitesse/GT6 applications, both 1600cc and 2.0. There
was also another publisher's manual for the Toledo sedan, and a few Haynes
manuals for the TR7 and Spit. I know the Haynes for the Spit is still in print,
but I'm not sure about the 7.

        I live in Virginia, but I was in Portland on business and I'm going back
early next week, around 7/21. If anyone needs these, I'd be glad to pick them up
for my cost plus postage, time permitting. Please e-mail me directly. I have no
financial interest in this.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic