Head oilers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Head oilers
From: Glenn Bowley <gbowley@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 07:58:47 -0400
Hello all!
I was wondering if anybody out there has purchased a head oiler kit from
one of the parts suppliers, (MOSS,Etc.)? Are they worth the money? How
are they plumbed into the motor? Is the lubrication so bad to the rocker
shaft that these kits are needed?
The ad also say's "bolt-on installation," is it really true?

Being a relatively new owner (4 months), I would like any input anyone
may have on the subject. The car only has 35,000 original miles on it,
and I would like to give the motor every chance for a long and happy
life!

Thanks in advance!
Glenn Bowley
'75 Spitfire 1500