Warning about mail sent to iName addresses

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Warning about mail sent to iName addresses
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 08:12:27 -0400
Heads up,

I tried to reply to someone using iName for his server, and received the
following :

*******************
Dear cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil,

Recently you were unable to send mail through iName's mail (SMTP) server.
In an effort to protect iName Members from unsolicited email (SPAM), iName
has implemented Advanced Spam Filtering Technology (ASFT) which stops
non-iName Members from using our servers.

If you have received this email and you are an active iName Member, please
reply with the following information:

1. Your iName
2. Your destination address
3. Your email program

Thank You
iName Customer Service

If you use iName please be aware that some of us are having problems
responding since we are considered SPAM.  Hey, I resemble that remark...

Bruce Clough