Re: Aluminum Valences...sources

Subject: Re: Aluminum Valences...sources
From: "Atwell Haines" <Carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 97 09:23:40 PDT
George,

My thought process as far as using aluminum is, this valence is the one bolted
from the front spoiler to the frame, underneath the radiator.   As such, it
would be suseptable to rocks, curbs, and corrosion.

Of course, the downside is that ALUMINUM is so HARD to SPELL!!!   :-)

Atwell  (simply MUST get an email program with Spellcheck...)