Re: Frame Stiffening

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: Re: Frame Stiffening
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:40:07 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Justin - thanx for your note about Grassroots.  If you ever
have occasion to e-mail to them again, you could mention that
there are 30 million people in that ferrin land to the north,
that the snow does melt occasionally, and that there are some
of those cute little LBC's running around.  In our club of
110 members and 250 cars, nobody has a copy of Grassroots,
none of the bookstores carry it as they haven't had any
requests, and when I wrote to Grassroots to try to obtain a
complimentary copy they wouldn't mail one to Canada!!!
Maybe a geography lesson was missed by those in charge as I
think they are missing a potential large market here (but
saving the fifty cents it might cost to mail up a comp copy
or two).

Maybe you should also mention that we do have Fords and Chevs,
have Heinz ketchup, use Colgate toothpaste, have Tide detergent,
and a few other USA products.  As far as magazines, Hemmings,
Readers Digest, Sports Illustrated, and Road and Track all
seem to be on the news stands - geez, most of us even speak
English, eh?

I must be missing something ............

Cheers,

Len Drake
Kelowna, B.C.