RE: No spark

To: "'STU-JO'" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: No spark
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:53:40 -0600
Unless I am misunderstanding the definition of "high output coils", the
Bosch Super coils have the "cannot be used on electronic ignition
systems" qualifier in the VB catalog. The Lucas Sports coil (40kV - is
this high output?) is "for use with electronic or point ingnition". At
least in my edition of the VB catalog.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada