$400 each for original redlines

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: $400 each for original redlines
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:25:57 -0500
I am still trying to finish my set of tires, and am now resorting to
offering a bounty.

I have just located one more, but one that was supposed to come through
never did

For this price I am looking for original never used Michelin redlines. They
have to be the first generation with large lettering indicating the steel
belts, etc.

I am at the point now where this is holding me up and would like to close
it out.

If anyone has any original spares, now is the time. First come, first served.