Re: BMIHT "Build Certificates" (was Re: TR4 Overview)

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: BMIHT "Build Certificates" (was Re: TR4 Overview)
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:50:05 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> The cost is 20 english pounds ($31.21 in May '96 - you might want to check
> the exchange rate).  You can phone, fax, or snail mail your request to them
> with your
> name, address, car comm.# and credtit card # (or check) and the certificate
> will be in
> your hands in a short time.

I just mailed the BMHIT a few weeks ago - and I got a short note back
from Claus Anders Ditlev (he wrote a cool history of Jaguar cars)
saying that the fee is now $40 USD. I sent a new check a week or two
ago and I haven't heard back yet... I guess they had to raise the
fee to cover exchange costs and postage to the US... Still a deal
IMHO....
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press