Re: TR6 trailing arm repair

To: "Steve L. Toth" <ybullet@flash.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 trailing arm repair
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:38:37 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I second the notion of  using inserts instead of helicoils...  but what
I'd like to know...  from someone who's really in-the-know... would it
be wise to just go ahead and install inserts on the whole arm?  Or
should it be only done on those that are obviously damaged or suspect?
I guess, in other words, is an insert better than no insert, in this
application?

Justin
jmwagner@greenheart.com
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner