Spitfire Air Cleaner

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Air Cleaner
From: Jeff Arrowsmith <jarrow@dlcwest.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:33:57 -0700
>Hi list,
>
>I just converted my '71 Spit back to a single ZS CD150 carb from dual
>HS2's (PO).  I need to know where the best place to get an air cleaner
>assembly is, as I have none at all.  I would like to use a K&N filter
>element, though I assume these come in stock size.  Does anyone have a
>spare assembly or know where to buy one cheap (and quick!)?
>
>Thanx,
>
>Isaac Crow
>'71 Spit (breathing in TOO much dust)

Isaac......real curious as to why you're changing your dual HS2's back to a
Stromberg. Reason I'm asking is because I just got a complete
manifold/linkage/HS2 set-up for my 75 Spit.......hope to have installed
maybe this fall.

Jeff.A

1967 GT6 Mk1
1975 Spitfire
1975 TR6
"Why do you own 3 Triumphs?".........because I can't afford 4!
Rap = Disco for the 90's