TR4 is alive!

To: The Collective Wisdoms <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 is alive!
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 21:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
It's a done deal!  The TR4 tasted asphalt today, the way it was meant
to-- under its own power!  Truly exciting.

Of course, with each rebirth come the re-teethings...  the left rear
brake cylinder decided it would leak all over the place.I have everything
dismantled and washed and I think I'll see about a direct replacement
instead of a rebuild, there's quite a bit of pitting.

On another note, when I am instructed to check something when the car is
level, does this mean:
   A)  some part of the body is level
   B)  some part of the frame is level
   C)  some part of the suspension is level

?

-Malcolm
 '62 TR4 CT10339L, breathing again!

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.