Re: The Summer Party is upon us!!!!

To: shammy@inmind.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Summer Party is upon us!!!!
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 06:52:09 -0400
Thanks for the mention Chris,

Just want to remind folks that the Central Ohio Center of the Triumph
Register of America (COCTRA) TRF Summer Party campsite is, as usual, open
to all.   Stop on by and quaft a cold one (well, I'll try to keep my ale
from getting too cold) with us as we argue TR2/3 parts originality.

Speaking of "a guy with a Doretti painted like a spitfire", Tom Householder's
driving a much nicer Doretti now, green w/black interior.  Instead of "Car
Rocks", he's now pandering Triumph "yard-yuckkies" ('shadow' TR's, beer can
holders, etc.)  I've got a few in our lawn and the neighbors haven't shot us
yet (what sports).

Yep, TRF Summer Party's a good time.  See y'all there.  If Greg Smith doesn't
want us to bring the Buick 215 we'll be in the TR4 or TR7, if so, we'll be in
the Blazer.  I thought of bringing the 60 Buick, but then where would anyone
else park?

I must be off...

Bruce Clough
Dayton, Ohio USA