Re: Palo Alto British Car show?

To: drew@pixar.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Palo Alto British Car show?
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 20:33:59 -0700
The Palo Alto All British field meet is always on the first Sunday after
the labour day weekend.  They start placing cars at 9:00 AM.

The Portland All British Field meet is always on Sat and Sun  of Labour day
weekend.

The Palo Alto meet is the larger of the two, but the Portland meet is
always more fun.  I always travel from the North Monterey bay area to
Portland for the meet.  I think the event is well worth the drive.  The
field meet is on Sat.  On Sunday, there is a large swap meet, an Autocross,
Lots of cars for sale and more.

At  7:05 AM 7/25/97 -0700, drew@pixar.com wrote:
>I looked a the VTR Events page but couldn't find an entry for
>the British Car show at Palo Alto, CA. Does anyone know when
>it's going to be held or have I already missed it?
>
>Thanks,
>Drew
>
>--
>Drew Rogge
>drew@pixar.com

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh."