tr-6 oil filter adapter

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tr-6 oil filter adapter
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:55:35 -0500 (CDT)
I installed the spin on adapter, put on the new filter earlier this spring.
I just recently changed the filter again and found that the filter had been
jammed against the slave cylinder enough to put a small dent in it.  (was
wondering how long this would take to rub through)

Has anyone else had this clearance problem?  I bushed up one end of the
slave cylinder, which tipped it a little, enough to move the offending
corner away from the filter.  I wondered if I had missed a part or something
in the installation.  Thanks.
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa