Re: Aluminium Clutch Housing

To: François <Spitfire@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Aluminium Clutch Housing
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:38:40 +0200
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
François,
I guess You're already aware of the excellent aluminium bellhousing
the early Herald 1200 used? The steel (iron?) ones are 7 kg heavier
so a lot of weight is saved, but they tend to be scarse. I hunted for
10 years or so before finding the one I have hanging on the wall.

What he has got just now I don't know. It sounds kind of strange to
me. I'm sorry not to be able to help more.
Yours
Odd

--
Odd Hedberg