Sparkling & Sklurshless

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sparkling & Sklurshless
From: "Gregory J. Edge" <edgr@mbari.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:10:53 -0700
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thanks for all the help.  Noise was definitely the "viscous" coupling
not performing its task well.  Spark was revived with a Crane EI unit
that installed as advertised.  Interesting to note how much better the
car performs with the new EI.  I guess it was possible for the old unit
to work below standard.  I always assumed that if an EI worked at all
then it was working as designed.  Anyway, the '78 has far more zip than
I can remember in years.

Gregory J. Edge
'78 TR7 FHC OGDO "sparky"
'80 TR7 DHC FI a/c "hushed puppy"