RE: Value of a (real) Lotus 7?

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@grotecon.com> (Return requested)
Subject: RE: Value of a (real) Lotus 7?
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 28 Jul 1997 13:15:02 -0700
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 052F833DCFDC602D-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 28 Jul 1997 13:15:02 -0700
X400-received: by mta mtamailhub in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 28 Jul 1997 13:15:02 -0700
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <052F833DCFDC602D*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Well, the missus and I decided to pass on the Lotus without further
investigation into the details of its VIN, etc.  I took her over to the
dealer to see it and her first words were - "hmmm, looks like one of those
cheap kit cars."  (truth from the mouth of babes.......?)  Followed by "You
think I'm going to drive that?  What if it rains?" (sigh)

If anyone is interested, the dealer is the Car Gallery on Harbor Boulevard
at Merimac Street, in Costa Mesa, CA, about one hour south of Los Angeles.
 Just south of Adams Boulevard by about one and a half blocks, on the east
side of the street, next to an Ace Hardware Store.  Dealer says the owner
wants $9,000 for it.  It is white and yellow.  Approx. 28,000 miles.

I have no interest in the car or dealer, no knowledge if reputable, etc.
etc., yada, yada, yada.

Ross D. Vincenti
Asst. General Counsel/Asst. Sec'ty.
Transamerica Home Loan - Legal Dept.