Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: mlibhart@feist.com
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:52:39 -0400
Cc: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 02:28 PM 7/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Jack I. Brooks wrote:
>
>       [snip]

>> >too

>Jack:
>
>I saw this thread awhile back...thanks for the lead!  Talked to David
>Parish last week, and sent him a check on Friday.  Now I can finally
>enjoy driving my car to more than a club meeting or show!!
>
>Martin Libhart
>1972 TR6 (driver)
>1970 Spitfire (under the knife)

Martin,

You're quite welcome.  I believe I got the info from Rich Ceraldi, in a
message to someone else.  Ditto on the lack of driving restrictions; now it
is a car again, not a show piece.

Ahhhhh, the power of the list, grasshopper.  (Thanks Bruce C.?)

In view of the recent threads, I cc'd Rich (to complete the loop) as well as
the entire list, (just in case anyone else was interested in great insurance)

2,500 mile limit, no driving restrictions, call Parish for details.

Thanks Rich.  Hey Martin, does Rich have to thank the guy who told him about
Parish?  <sarcasm>

Yes, that was sarcastic, but we do need to be cognizant of our fellow
lister's time and efforts.  I am guilty of taking threads "underground" yet
I do appreciate being able to follow, and learn from, other's threads.  I
guess we all need to be aware of how we interact with our Cyber-buddies (as
my wife calls all of you on the list.)

Hey, you don't have to be nice or thank people, but how many times do you
think Joe Triumph will help you by digging into his manual (which you should
have too) or garage to check out a whiz-bang gizmo or wire hook-up for you
if you don't?

Jack