FW: Classic Car Insurance

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: Classic Car Insurance
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:27:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The only other comment is that for minimal dollars you can increase the
mileage to 5,000 mpy.  (for me it is $100 per year more).  I am taking
the basic coverage and will increase it if I need to later in the year.

As to the comment someone had about St Farm being equal -  I would like
to see the policy.  I called them and it was going to be $500+ per 6
months; even with a mileage restriction.  I have a very clean record -
no accidents; no tickets (well, just one that I went to driving school
for so it wouldn't show up on my record - 9 years ago) since I started
driving 3... mmm nevermind years ago...

Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)
'58 TR3A TS25264L  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/