Racing GT6 - soon to Healey beat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Racing GT6 - soon to Healey beat
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:00:00 -0500
Hi all Terrick here.

Just got back from the weekend at Gimli race track and am proud to say that
the AH 3000 on Webers and better tyres is only 1 - 1.5 sec/lap faster than
I.  He was "racing" while I was merely running sprint laps after raceday.
Car still stumbles in LH turns but shutting off the fuel pump (!?!) cures
the problem.  MAybe I need a co driver!

Tyres are horrible.  Through the esses I just spin the inside rear wheel as
I hang on to the powerslide.  Anyone out there been successsful at a 3.63
posi?

\The budget isnt really there for tyres, ignition, carbs, licensing  and
entry fees but any encouragement (or donations - :)  ) would be
appreciated.  BTW, the Healey is a RHD replica of the works cars  - all
aluminimumumum  and is all but flawless and worth more than most of the
rest of the grid!  Yes we have fun

Dave Terrick
dterrick@pangea.ca
Winnipeg