TR-6 FS in Tenn.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 FS in Tenn.
From: Jess@concentric.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:09:59 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,
  I have a 1971 red/black tr-6 that I must part with.  I am a
contract programmer and move around ALOT... so I never really
have a place to keep her up.
  The body is in great shape, no rust - garage kept since 1987.
Major mechanical are in good shape, alot of extra parts
including an extra engine, rear end, carbs, windshield,
bumper, dials, air-conditioner, water and fuel pumps.
  She is in need of new shocks, gas tank is out (i was pulling
it to get rid of the gunk that builds up after 25 years when the
job forced me to move), a new vacuum assist for the brakes,
foam in the seats is dry, new turn signal (one in has a short in
it).
  If you are interested you can call and leave your number
on my voice mail at 615-780-2924 or try me at home 919-786-9715.
                                Jay