Re[2]: Two layers of rocker panels on Spitfire?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), bschwartz@encad.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: Two layers of rocker panels on Spitfire?
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 28 Jul 1997 16:07:14 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 04F7633DCFBF2004-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 28 Jul 1997 16:07:14 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 28 Jul 1997 16:07:14 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <04F7633DCFBF2004*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     And it is important to note that there are three (count 'em) panels in
     each rocker...inner, middle, and outer.  If you have serious rot, the
     floor panel edge may be involved and that is an important welding
     point too.

     The good news is that to make assembly inexpensive, all three rockers
     and the floor panel lip come together to permit external spot
     welds...very easy to do!!!

     PMcQ

     76 Spitfire
     73 TR-6