Re: British Parts NW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Parts NW
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:39:24 -0400
Todd,
The dashpads and crashpads I bought from BPNW were identical to the same
products from TRF that I have. I made the comparison about a year ago. As
a general rule, the engine parts from BPNW are not of the same high
quality as TRF. Almost any part you could get from anywhere would be
better than the junk at VB,(IMHO). I don't buy much from Moss, so I can't
provide much input about their parts quality.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO