Re: wiring and OD tranny for TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wiring and OD tranny for TR6
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:10:53 -0400
Hi Bob,
I was partially wrong when I said the "rubber bumper cars" didn't have
the Triumph name plate and overdrive badge on the upper rear valance. The
'74 cars were so badged, but beginning at commission number CF27001(Aug
'74) the Triumph badge was moved to the center of the lower portion of
the rear bumper. Since Val indicated his car is a '76 model, his car
would have the badge on the rear bumper, not on the rear valance. In any
case you are correct that all overdrive equipped cars had the "O" at the
end of their commission number.
Sorry I was so vague,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO (overdrive, but you can't tell by looking at it's
behind)
'75 TR6  CF37325U