Re: British Parts NW

To: "Todd W. Sigety" <toddsig@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: British Parts NW
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 20:51:01 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Todd - I have been using British Parts Northwest for about
a year.  Although their catalog is not as complete as the other
sources you mentioned, the products they do handle are of good
quality and they have excellent prices.  I have bought tops,
carpets, and crash pads from BPN as well as other small parts
and have absolutely no complaints - good service as well.

Cheers,

Len Drake
Kelowna, B.C.