Re: ZS Problems

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: ZS Problems
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 23:46:21 -0400
Childs, David wrote:
> 4) When I test the car with out a filter I remove everything.  No
> backing plate, no foam.

  Careful tuning super-precisely without the filter, when you
put the filter in the air path is changed quite a bit. Tune it
as you would run it.

> 5) I have an oxygen sensor and a meter to read it,  however, I have not
> hooked it up.
> I need to drill a hole and weld a nut on the headers.  The threads on
> the oxygen sensor
> are strange.  15mm??? metric???

  Should be same as spark plug. Unconfirmed reports say that it's
also the same as a BL EGR valve and will plug right into the
manifold if your car is so equipped.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada