Re: Special Interest Car Parts in business?.. /Vict. Brit.

To: Joe Whalley <jw@mail09.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: Special Interest Car Parts in business?.. /Vict. Brit.
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 21:36:16 +0100
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe Whalley wrote:

> I've been trying to contact them, as I live nearby, but get no answer on the
> phone. Does anyone have a current phone # for this RI vendor, or know if they
> still exist?
>
> Thanks - Joe
----------
JOE  There phone number is 1-800-556-7496 or 1-800-851-5600 local number
is 401-831-8850.

I deal with them on occasion. Most of their parts are of similar value
to the other big three (TRF included). Just recieved my fourth TR6
windshield by UPS. I ordered two and one came in chipped as well as its
replacement. Just recieved number four tonight and now have two good
ones. They keep trying.

Some of their advertised specials are out of stock like all the others.

On a side note to the Triumphs list. Following the thread on the bad
vendors. I stopped at Victoria British AKA Long Motors on my trip out
west. They had a show room and I had hoped to find some good bargains in
their scratch and dent section. If your ever in the area don't waste
your time. nothing to offer didn't matter that I just traveled ~ 1000
miles from Michigan. They seem to have lost focus on Brit cars and now
look to the truck business and their other datsun intrests.

Glenn Franco

71 & 74 TR6's