Available TR7 Manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Available TR7 Manual
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 23:29:21 -0700
Just returned from Poulsbo, WA, on Puget Sound accross from Seattle,
from a
family wedding and an extended vacation. Was gone a week and ONLY 580
messages from the list. Slowly working through them. One interesting
observation while up there. I never saw so many 60/70s cars that were
not
restored but clearly daily drivers: 5 Spitfires, 7+ Datsun 240 & 260 Zs,
Vovlos, Citrons, Alfas, MGs, etc., etc. Was great to see so many old
cars being driven.

Anyway, one habit I have is to stop in used book stores and go through
the automotove section (my wife is an tenacious reader so she doesn't
mind).
In one store in Seattle, picked up a Clymer Triumph TR7 1975-78 Shop
Manual
for $7.30. It is fully in tack less a few greasey finger prints an
certain pages.  Seems to be an excellent manual. Couldn't pass it up
in hopes someone on the list might want it.

Anyway, the first who responds can have it at cost plus shipping.

Will get back to going through the mail.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6