RE: Back to LBC's...Z-S

To: Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Back to LBC's...Z-S
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:20:17 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Chris Wrote:
"PS- I still think we ought to get together (Gestapo/Nazi like)and
shoot the guy who designed the Zenith-Stromberg carb ...well maybe
not SHOOT him just dump some skanky beer on his head.... :>)"

Chris,
    So what exactly is wrong with Z-S Carbs..? Are you just looking for a
scapecoat to throw  off the heat;-). The carb is so simple how can it not
work. I think it gets the blame for all the other problems being created by
so called mechanics.
Good luck and those screws aren't meant for turning,
Richard "blame it on the carbs" Ceraldi
Austin TX

Chris Lillja
TR4A