Re: The Palo Alto Event

To: Highway star <highwaystar@juno.com>
Subject: Re: The Palo Alto Event
From: Jim Bauder <JIMBPPS@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 10:52:23 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Listers:

The Palo Alto All British Car Meet will be held Sunday Sept. 7th at El
Camino Park in Palo Alto.  El Camino Park is across the street from
Stanford Shopping Center on the El Camino Real, Highway 82, one block
north of University Avenue.

On Saturday, the 6th there is a tour with lunch starting at 9:00 AM
sponsored by British Car Magazine, no preregistration required
however, they would like a call at 415/949-9680.  The flyer states
that there is an AMGBA (whatever that is) National Convention in
conjunction with this years show.  The British Car Meet starts
admitting cars at around 9:00 on Sunday and runs 'til 4:00 or so.  If
you want to park with the Triumphs, and we of the Triumph Travellers
Sports Car Club hope you do, please get there early!!!  Look for us we
will have a gazebo/tent with of information on the TTSCC, good
fellowship and lots more!!!  See you there.  Questions?  Please
contact me directly.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in boxes
Palo Alto, CA