[Fwd: 1976 Triumph Spitfire for sale]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: 1976 Triumph Spitfire for sale]
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 23:23:18 +0100
Cc: "dheiman@swbell.net" <dheiman@swbell.net>, Jim Brady <JBrady1@igate.sprint.com>, Jay Smith <jsmith@mjharden.com>

--------------1EB5F74484A

FYI -- Don't know anything about the car or the fellow.

--------------1EB5F74484A

Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 17:34:05 -0700
From: Frederic Reed Carlson <reed@salamander.com>
To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: 1976 Triumph Spitfire for sale

Please inform your members that I have a real nice '76 Spitfire for sale.
I bought the car new as a wedding gift for my first wife in '76, my
second wife (who knows my first wife) says the car has to go. The car is
in near mint and original condition, runs and drives like new. It is
brown in color with a tan vinyl interior and black top. It has less tan
17,000 miles on it, has always been garaged in the winter and never
driven during the winter. Asking $6,500 if interested contact: Reed
Carlson, 1202 Pleasant Ave., Decorah, Iowa 52101 Phone:319-382-5108
(home) or 319-382-4249 (work) or email: Reed@salamander.com

--------------1EB5F74484A--