Re: Engin swap stuff.

To: bschwartz@encad.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engin swap stuff.
From: Spitfire15@prodigy.com ( CHRISTOPHER J REILLY)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:07:34, -0500
-- [ From: old chris * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Not at all... I would be very interested !!!

Date: Wednesday, 03-Sep-97 09:38 AM

From: Barry Schwartz           \ Internet:    (bschwartz@encad.com)

Subject: Engin swap stuff.

I have recieved several (more than usual lately) request for info
regarding what I have done on my V6 swap.   Woud those on the list mind
if I "reprint from Grassroots Motorsports" the 'updated' info and send
it to the list for those interested.  I'ts easier than sending it to
all the individuals who have requested it.  It's sorta long (about two
pages text)  The length is the only reason I ask -

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )