Non-Brit: Wanted -- free copies of Sept 8, 1997 "People" magazine.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Non-Brit: Wanted -- free copies of Sept 8, 1997 "People" magazine.
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 08:25:09 -0400
Yes, this is a completely non-LBC request:

  If anybody has a copy of the Sept 8, 1997 "People"
magazine that they are done reading, could you send
it along to me:  (Ken Streeter, 24 Grey Rock Rd,
Bedford, NH 03110)

  Why?  Roger Weatherbee, my father-in-law, is pictured
on p.56, as the sole surviving P-38 pilot of the mission
on which the featured pilot pilot was killed in the
liberation of Toulouse, France.

  PS: Obligatory Triumph addendum:  I finally fixed the
seat diaphragm on my 1970 TR6 last night -- it turns out
that this replacement *is* possible from the bottom of
the seat, (without completely removing the foam seat cover)
but isn't particularly easy.

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com