Re: GT6 (66)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT6 (66)
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 4 Sep 97 9:09:46
Dave Terrick wrote:

>>Now I am faced with the question of doing another GT while they are still
available and inexpensive, or getting back into the 4A.  Or maybe paying a
few of those credit lines off first!  Can anyone out there suggest a way to
evaporate interest payments?<<

The best way to change your interest payments is to ... just spend more!  Sure!
 It
works for me.  And for something to spend money on, check out the online
advertisement for a GT6 in the VTR classifies [www.vtr.org].  Way down in ole
Mississippi, there is a Mk 3 for sale for $1300, and it don*t sound too bad,
actually ...

I don*t know why I know these things.  Call it the end product of some sort of
undefinable gestalt.

Now, if I were to define gestalt, I might call it *a pattern of physical,
biological, or psychological phenomena so integrated as to constitute a
functional
unit with properties not derivable by the summation of its parts.*

But that*s just what it means to me.

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 III