TR4 surrey top for sale

To: "triumph digest" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 surrey top for sale
From: "Zempel David" <Zempel_David@spmm.lmms.lmco.com>
Date: 5 Sep 1997 07:54:12 -0700
It's time to part with my '63 TR4 surrey top.   I've had it for the last 16
years and it's always been in California.  And yes it still has it's original
aluminium top, not exactly replaceable if lost.  The body is in excellent
shape.  The car came with dish wheels, I have wires in good shape and splined
hubs in excellent shape for it that I haven't installed yet.  The car is black
except for the aluminum top which is chalk white.  The engine runs and sounds
good. The transmission is also in good shape, however, on compression it slips
out of second.  Probably needs new syncros.  I have a collection of spare
parts that I've collected over the years that will go with the car.  These
include a generator, heater, rear axles, gauges, loads of nuts and bolts and
other small pieces, any many more items that I can't remember right now.
Now if you would like to help me part with my TR4, bless you, and your $8,000.
 Please send any requests for further info or pictures to
david.zempel@lmco.com, I will be happy to reply.  The car is located in
Sunnyvale California.

Cheers,
David Zempel.