Re: Clear coat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Clear coat
From: Terry Thompson <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 11:37:07 -0400
Cc: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Greg,
POR-15 has a clear-coat "paint". If it's anything like the black rust
reforming paint they sell, IMHO it would be worth getting. Never used it
though. It supposedly leaves a satiny coat (according to the ads.)
Note: if you paint it on unrusted metal, you need to use the METAL-READY
to prep the clean metal for the "paint".

You can get a "starter kit" with the METAL-READY, gloves, 2 paintbrushs and
enough POR-15 to cover 12 square feet. Don't forget to ask for the POR-15
CLEAR. (They also carry silver, black and semi-gloss black they might
stick in the starter-kit otherise.). The Kit's $10.

www.por15.com for more info

I'm sold on it <shrug>,
-Terry Thompson
'76 Spit