Clear coat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clear coat
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
Listers;

just spent a glorious 70 degree September day in the garage wire brushing
GT6+ suspension parts to a beautiful sheen. These parts had been undercoated
and hadn't seen the light of day for 15 years. The upper ball joint and front
upright look especially bright and shiny. Has anyone had any experience clear
coating these components as opposed to painting them black. I would like to
keep the polished metal look if I can. I polished my windshield wiper motor
cover and clear coated it years ago and it still looks pretty good but it
doesn't get the kind of exposure to the elements and grime that the
suspension does. Any experience out there with clear polyurethanes or epoxy
paints?

Thanks in advance

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"