Re: Rubbing compound, paste wax: How to apply?

Subject: Re: Rubbing compound, paste wax: How to apply?
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:57:13 -0500
If yo want, I
> can e-mail you directly off the list with a lengthy recommended procedure
> for detailing paint, chrome, etc.  It's my method and others may and do
> have different methods.

Ross!  Really!  Off the list?  I know a bunch of eager Triumph
enthusiasts who would LOVE to hear your procedure!  I have said random
orbit mushroom, and would be pleased to hear of how to use it more
effectively (read "take it out of the box") as well as any other tips,
tricks, etc. I may not know!

Thanks!
Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)