RE: Rubbing compound, paste wax: How to apply?

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@grotecon.com> (Return requested), "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (Return requested)
Subject: RE: Rubbing compound, paste wax: How to apply?
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 05 Sep 1997 09:06:36 -0700
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 0486E34102E0C02A-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 05 Sep 1997 09:06:36 -0700
X400-received: by mta mtamailhub in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 05 Sep 1997 09:06:36 -0700
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0486E34102E0C02A*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Fellow listers -

I have received several messages asking me to put on the list my
recommended procedure for "properly" detailing a car and using a random
orbit buffer.  Beware, it is lengthy, okay?  I am very happy to do so with
the caveat (again) that this is just my way of doing it, I don't profess to
have the "best" method as everyone knows there are different opinions on
this thread.  I'll work on it this weekend, and hopefully post it Monday,
okay?

And please, once posted no attacks on "why do you recommend it this way
versus some other way?  I've been doing it the other way for 10 years,
blah, blah, woof, woof" okay?  If using a spatula to put on carnuba wax and
a soiled baby's diaper to remove it works for you - hey, it's okay by me!
Cheers all.
Ross D. Vincenti
Asst. General Counsel/Asst. Sec'ty.
Transamerica Home Loan - Legal Dept.